Membership for Brent u3a
There are three PDF documents to download and read:
Our advert for Brent u3a :
- about Brent u3a and who to contact. Print out and hand to a friend.
Brent u3a leaflet (opens pdf file 201KB)
The annual Enrolment Letter and Membership Form :
- membership subscription is due at the start of the Autumn Term.
- new and renewing members please print the letter and complete the form.
- give your name, address and email, and enclose your payment.
Brent u3a new membership letter and form (opens pdf file 129KB)
- current members may pay half-price membership for Brent u3a for 2020-21, as you’ve missed out on half the year with Lockdown.
Brent u3a renewing membership letter and form (opens pdf file 129KB)
Our Prospectus :
- details about the groups and their contacts.
Brent u3a prospectus (opens pdf file 227KB)
The Annual Subscription is currently £20- ----
- this covers all interest and activity groups for a year and the national "Third Age Matters" mailed to your home.
 Films, lunches, yoga and outings usually cost extra
 New members joining after the Spring half term are charged 50% of the annual subscription = £10-
 Members who are unable to find a place in any group of their choice may claim a refund of subscription
 Paid up members of other u3a branches who attend Brent groups get a discount of 40% (i.e. £8- less) = £12-
 Carers attend groups with their charges free so long as there is space, but pay for films, and outings.
2021-2022 Terms and Dates
Autumn Term 2021: 13 September to 10 December 2021 (half-term: 18 to 22 October 2021)
Spring Term 2022: 4 January to 8 April 2022 (half-term: 14 to 18 February 2022)
Summer Term 2022: 25 April to 1 July 2022 (half-term: 23 May to 27 May 2022)
(Not all groups take half-term breaks).