Membership for Brent U3A
Our advert for Brent U3A :
- about Brent U3A and who to contact. Print out and hand to a friend.
Brent U3A leaflet (opens pdf file 201KB)
The annual Enrolment Letter and Membership Form :
- membership subscription is due at the start of the Autumn Term.
- new and renewing members please print the letter and complete the form.
- give your name, address and email, and enclose your payment.
Brent U3A membership letter and form (opens pdf file 85KB)
Our Prospectus :
- details about the groups and their contacts.
Brent U3A prospectus (opens pdf file 233KB)
The Annual Subscription is currently £20- ----
- this covers all interest and activity groups for a year and the national "Third Age Matters" mailed to your home.
 Films, lunches, yoga and outings usually cost extra
 New members joining after the Spring half term are charged 50% of the annual subscription = £10-
 Members who are unable to find a place in any group of their choice may claim a refund of subscription
 Paid up members of other U3A branches who attend Brent groups get a discount of 40% (i.e. £8- less) = £12-
 Carers attend groups with their charges free so long as there is space, but pay for films, and outings.
2018-2019 Terms and Dates
Autumn Term 2018: 24 September to 7 December 2017 (half-term: 22 to 29 October 2018)
Spring Term 2019: 8 January to 13 April 2019 (half-term: 11 to 18 February 2019)
Summer Term 2019: 29 April to 29 June 2019 (half-term: 28 May to 3 June 2019)
(Not all groups take half-term breaks).