Membership for Brent u3a
There are three PDF documents to download and read:
Our advert for Brent u3a :
- about Brent u3a and who to contact. Print out and hand to a friend.
Brent u3a leaflet (opens pdf file 201KB)
The annual Enrolment Letter and Membership Form :
- membership subscription is due at the start of the Autumn Term.
- new and renewing members please print the letter and complete the form.
- give your name, address and email, and enclose your payment.
Brent u3a new membership letter and form (opens pdf file 129KB)
- current members may pay half-price membership for Brent u3a for 2020-21, as you’ve missed out on half the year with Lockdown.
Brent u3a renewing membership letter and form (opens pdf file 129KB)
Our Prospectus :
- details about the groups and their contacts.
Brent u3a prospectus (opens pdf file 227KB)
The Annual Subscription is currently £20- ----
- this covers all interest and activity groups for a year and the national "Third Age Matters" mailed to your home.
 Films, lunches, yoga and outings usually cost extra
 New members joining after the Spring half term are charged 50% of the annual subscription = £10-
 Members who are unable to find a place in any group of their choice may claim a refund of subscription
 Paid up members of other u3a branches who attend Brent groups get a discount of 40% (i.e. £8- less) = £12-
 Carers attend groups with their charges free so long as there is space, but pay for films, and outings.
2020-2021 Terms and Dates
Autumn Term 2020: 14 September to 11 December 2020 (half-term: 19 to 23 October 2020)
Spring Term 2021: 5 January to 26 March 2021 (half-term: 16 to 20 February 2021)
Summer Term 2021: 12 April to 2 July 2021 (half-term: 24 May to 28 May 2021)
(Not all groups take half-term breaks).