Links for Brent U3A
Age UK Brent:
– for services offered by Age UK Brent.
Open Age UK Brent website in a new tab or window.
Barn Hill Conservation Group:
– a friendly group who help to conserve Fryent Country Park in Kingsbury.
Meet on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Contact 020 8206 0492. Open BHCG website in a new tab or window.
Personal home tuition by arrangement with Alan Conway on 020 8902 8607.
– a place for the community to meet, learn and grow together. Information and an appeal for help.
Open Friends of Cricklewood Library website in a new tab or window.
Elders Voice, Kensal Rise:
– also at Floral and Hardy, Queens Parade, Willesden Green.
Gardening Club, Etc.
Open Elders Voice website in a new tab or window.
Encore Theatre Company:
– an inclusive and innovative over 60’s theatre company currently based at London Southbank University. Recommended by Donald Elliott.
Open Encore website in a new tab or window.
Friends of Barham Library:
– news, activities and how to get involved in this community library.
Open Friends' website in a new tab or window.
Gladstone Park Gardening Group:
– volunteer gardening in the Walled garden at Gladstone Park, Wednesdays 9.30-11.30
If you’re interested, please contact by email in your email app.
Kingsbury Amateur Operatic Society - KAOS:
– rehearse Monday evenings in Queensbury and perform at The Pump House, Watford.
Contact by online form: Open KAOS website in a new tab or window.
Madhatters Theatre Club:
– a friendly amateur dramatics group based in Dollis Hill.
Meet on Wednesdays 8-10pm
Contact Cathy 020 8452 5239. Open Madhatters website in a new tab or window.
– do you want a pen pal in Portugal?
We have been contacted by a group of older students of English in Evora, an attractive town in southern Portugal.
If you’re interested, please contact Isabel Mira in Evora. Open email in your email app.
Students happy to write letters, email, Skype etc!
Stables In Exile (Art exhibitions at St Catherine's Church):
– free art gallery at Neasden.
Open their website in a new tab or window.
Willesden History Society:
– for anyone interested in the history of Willesden.
Regular talks and newsletter.
Contact 020 8965 7230. Open the Society's website in a new tab or window.